How can you pay for the items that you have ordered?
The payment of you orders can be done by using one of the following available options:
1) Payment through credit or debit or prepaid Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro cards: Your card is charged at the time that you complete and submit your order. Chief has taken all the necessary precautions for the safety of your transactions through your card and all cardholders are subject to validation checks.
2) Payment by Cash On Delivery at the time your order is delivered to you: In the case of Cash On Delivery the customer is being charged with an additional cost of 2,50 € (including VAT) regardless of the amount of the order. Payment through Cash On Delivery is only available for orders delivered to Greek addresses.
3) Payment by bank transfer: You may pay the total amount of your order by bank transfer before the delivery of the products in the following account of cooperating banks:
- Piraeus Bank, Bank account no.: 5035-027641-918, Beneficiary: A. BITHARAS A.V.E.E.
- Εθνική Τράπεζα, Bank account no.: 133/47038393, Beneficiary: A. BITHARAS A.V.E.E.
- Alpha Bank, Bank account no.: 292.00.2320001069, Beneficiary: A. BITHARAS A.V.E.E.